Here are a few notes about various auditions happening this week. This post may be updated throughout the week, particularly with regard to Saturday’s auditions, so please check back.
Tuesday, December 1 – Phase 1, All-Region Band @ Clements HS
- Students auditioning in Phase 1 report to the CHS Commons by 4:30 PM
- Students working Phase 1 have a meeting with Mr. Galloway on November 30th
Saturday, December 5 – Phase 2 and Non-Phased All-Region Band, Freshman Region @ Terry HS
- Bus leaves CHS for Phase 2 and Non-Phased Instrument Auditions at Terry HS at 7:30 AM
- Students will need to get picked up at THS when their rooms are through auditioning; these times will vary based on instrument
- Freshman-Only Auditions — Meet at CHS at Noon to take a bus to Terry HS for your audition
Please join us at Blaze Pizza in Sugar Land on Wednesday, December 2nd, for our monthly Spirit Night. Show the flyer below on your device or on paper, and help the band and guard receive 20% of your purchase back to the program. NOTE: Online orders are excluded, so please order in person in order to support the band and guard.
Blaze Pizza Flyer – Dec. 2
Please plan to do some shopping at Kendra Scott in City Centre on December 3, 2015 from 6-8 PM. The Band and Guard will receive 20% of sales from the evening. Please download the Kendra Scott flier below for more information.
Clements HS Band & Guard KGB 12.3.15
Kendra Scott Houston-City Centre
816 Town & Country Blvd
Houston, TX 77024
All marching uniforms must be returned by the end of this week. They must be washed by Thursday so they can be returned by Friday. Please see the instructions below for proper washing instructions.
Uniform Cleaning Instructions
What a wonderful season, filled with memorable moments for the Rangers Band and Guard! Thank you for letting me capture your Genesis Code moments! Please visit the Clements Smugmug website for additional photos. You can find the link under the pictures tab. Thank you Mrs. Vo for taking those pictures and videos for us!!!
Please see the links below to the official merchandise and photo sites for our recent trip to BOA Atlanta.