If you do your grocery shopping at Kroger or Randall’s, here are two ways to help the band and guard earn “free” money!
Kroger – Link your Kroger Card to Clements HS Band and Color Guard Booster Club. Visit the Fundraising page, and click on “Read More” under “Kroger Community Rewards”. Last year, we earned over $600 with only 30 families participating! You may need to re-link your card to the Booster Club if you’ve participated in this program in the past.
Randall’s – Ask them to link your Remarkable Card to Good Neighbor number 4379 and 1% of the purchase price of your groceries will go to the Clements HS Band and Color Guard!
- CHS Band & Guard Booster Club
P.O. Box 19756
Sugar Land, TX 77496-9756
Search Our Site
- New location for summer band July 27, 2017
- Clements Color Guard Introductory Camp April 25, 2017
- 2017 High School Audition Music April 24, 2017
- It’s never too late to……Sign up for REMIND! October 20, 2016
- Parents: Be sure to check out our Photo/Video Page! August 27, 2016