Students, families, and friends are invited to the annual CHS Band & Color Guard Spring Banquet, to honor the achievements of our students and programs for the 2017-2018 school year. The banquet will be held at Safari Texas on Friday, May 11, 2018, from 6:00-10: 00 pm. The cost of the dinner is $ 25 per person with our senior students being free of charge. The dinner is Tex Mex buffet style with a veggie option.
Following the dinner, there will be a presentation by the Booster Club and Directors for awards, special recognitions, and scholarships. The highlight of the evening will be the traditional video featuring cameos of our students and their activities throughout the year and special recognition of our seniors.
The night will conclude with a dance. Families are encouraged to attend and share this event with their students.
You can download the form here: banquet order form
- Please order your dinner tickets by Friday, May 4
- Tickets must be purchased to attend and will not be sold at the door
- Return your order with payment to the band hall mailbox.
Incoming Clements Freshman
Woodwind/Brass Players: Please open and read your Audition Letter and follow the instructions to sign up for an audition time. Find and print your audition music below.
2018 Band Audition Letter
Percussion: Please open and read your Audition Letter and follow the instructions for how to audition. Find and print your audition packet below. Please forward any questions to email@example.com
2018 Percussion Audition Letter
Clarinet/Bass Clarinet 2018
French Horn 2018
Drumline Packet 2018
Front Ensemble Packet 2018
Cymbal Packet 2018
- The location for the championships is:
Texas A&M University
730 Olsen Blvd
College Station, Texas 77843
- Parking is $5. This is charged by Texas A&M, not TCGC. It is cash only at the entrance.
- Allow plenty of time for parking and entering the arena. It is going to be a busy weekend on campus, and we don’t want you to miss the performances you came to see!
- Tickets are $15 each. Children 2 and under are free. You can pay with cash or credit card at the entrance.
- We have exclusive championships tshirts, hats, and patches available at our merchandise table. Make sure to check it out!
- Action Photos will be on site taking professional quality photos of each performance.
- FloMarching will be covering our event live! If you can’t make it, sign up here -> TCGC Championships on FloMarching!
- Remember that for all State Championships events, there is absolutely no videography or photography permitted. This includes pictures on your cell phone. Arena staff will not let you in with a camera bag. Please make sure your devices are put away during a units performance. Any violation of this will result in removal from the arena without refund.
Please come and support this amazing group!
The state bound percussion ensemble needs a few extra hands to help with pushing on and off the floor this Saturday. Our schedule can be found here: http://clementsband.com/pages/5031 . Please contact Mr. Waites for any questions. Thanks!
The varsity color guard will be performing in various locations at the WGI World Championships in Ohio next week. Please find the itinerary linked below as well as the official schedule from WGI’s website.
WGI DAYTON TRIP April 11
1:00pm – Arrive At CHS
1:30pm – Depart for Reed Arena College Station
3:30pm – Arrive Reed Arena/ Unload Truck
5:39pm – PERFORM!!
6:oopm – Load Truck
9:24pm – Full Retreat/Awards
10:30pm – Depart Reed Arena for CHS
12:30AM – Arrive CHS