Incoming Clements Freshman
Woodwind/Brass Players: Please open and read your Audition Letter and follow the instructions to sign up for an audition time. Find and print your audition music below.
2018 Band Audition Letter
Percussion: Please open and read your Audition Letter and follow the instructions for how to audition. Find and print your audition packet below.
2018 Percussion Audition Letter
Clarinet/Bass Clarinet 2018
French Horn 2018
Drumline Packet 2018
Front Ensemble Packet 2018
Cymbal Packet 2018
Each band calendar will be posted on the director’s FBISD teacher webpage. Be sure to subscribe to the correct calendar! These are still being updated and will be finalized before the break, but you can subscribe now.
Symphonic Band–Mr. Galloway
Concert 1 Band–Mr. Johnson
Concert 2 Band–Ms. Collins
- The location for the championships is:
Texas A&M University
730 Olsen Blvd
College Station, Texas 77843
- Parking is $5. This is charged by Texas A&M, not TCGC. It is cash only at the entrance.
- Allow plenty of time for parking and entering the arena. It is going to be a busy weekend on campus, and we don’t want you to miss the performances you came to see!
- Tickets are $15 each. Children 2 and under are free. You can pay with cash or credit card at the entrance.
- We have exclusive championships tshirts, hats, and patches available at our merchandise table. Make sure to check it out!
- Action Photos will be on site taking professional quality photos of each performance.
- FloMarching will be covering our event live! If you can’t make it, sign up here -> TCGC Championships on FloMarching!
- Remember that for all State Championships events, there is absolutely no videography or photography permitted. This includes pictures on your cell phone. Arena staff will not let you in with a camera bag. Please make sure your devices are put away during a units performance. Any violation of this will result in removal from the arena without refund.
Please come and support this amazing group!
The state bound percussion ensemble needs a few extra hands to help with pushing on and off the floor this Saturday. Our schedule can be found here: http://clementsband.com/pages/5031 . Please contact Mr. Waites for any questions. Thanks!
The varsity color guard will be performing in various locations at the WGI World Championships in Ohio next week. Please find the itinerary linked below as well as the official schedule from WGI’s website.
WGI DAYTON TRIP April 11
1:00pm – Arrive At CHS
1:30pm – Depart for Reed Arena College Station
3:30pm – Arrive Reed Arena/ Unload Truck
5:39pm – PERFORM!!
6:oopm – Load Truck
9:24pm – Full Retreat/Awards
10:30pm – Depart Reed Arena for CHS
12:30AM – Arrive CHS
We hope you’ll join us on Wednesday 28 March at 7 pm!