Our biggest fundraiser of the year is this Friday, August 25th at school!
Funds raised go toward drill and music arrangement, visual choreography, costumes, clinicians, and other educational and instructional materials.
- Check-in: 9 PM -10.30 PM
- Pick up: 5:30 AM Saturday. (All students must be picked up no later than 6:00 AM.)
- Money and permission slips: no later than Thursday, August 24th
(your child can deliver them to one of the Band Directors or put them in the mailbox in the band hall.)
- Volunteers: We can still use parents. Please sign up here: Rockathon
- Food: Contributions are divided by the following, and these may be brought to school anytime Wednesday through Friday, Aug 23-25th. Please bring fruit in on Friday only.
- Seniors – Single serving size of chips (any kind) –Min. 12 count
- Juniors – Whole fruit – Minimum 1 dozen or 1 pound, no cut fruit please.
- Sophomores – Desserts – Min. 1 dozen store-bought cookies, brownies
- Freshmen – Drinks according to the following:
- A-L—Gatorade or Soda in single 12-16 oz. bottles or cans Min. 12 count
- M-Z—Water in single serving bottles, Min. 24 count
If your child has not received Rockathon information, email Sally Roden.